Resisting the pull of cynicism since 1969.

Monday, December 26, 2005

A Klander finger in every pie

I wonder if Klander will also be stepping down as the Liberal riding association president for Toronto-Danforth? Toronto-Danforth being the riding currently held by one Jack Layton, natch...whom Klander has dubbed "an asshole":

I'm going away for a couple of days so I thought I would find something smart and witty to put up on my blog before I left. Unfortunatley I couldn't think of anything so I just want to say that I think Jack Layton is an asshole... for no reason other than it makes me feel good to say it...and because he is.

2 comments:

Greg said...

So, what do you think? After reading Wells' entry, he could very well be the infamous "Mike" from Kinsella's post. I keep hoping Warren will post something but so far, silence.

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Oh, I think it's quite possible that it was Klander. I suppose it could be either of them, though.

Someone doing a technocrati search on "warren kinsella" found my blog today, by the way, so I suspect someone's been peeking.

*waves at Warren*