Resisting the pull of cynicism since 1969.

Monday, December 26, 2005

A Klander finger in every pie

I wonder if Klander will also be stepping down as the Liberal riding association president for Toronto-Danforth? Toronto-Danforth being the riding currently held by one Jack Layton, natch...whom Klander has dubbed "an asshole":

I'm going away for a couple of days so I thought I would find something smart and witty to put up on my blog before I left. Unfortunatley I couldn't think of anything so I just want to say that I think Jack Layton is an asshole... for no reason other than it makes me feel good to say it...and because he is.


Greg said...

So, what do you think? After reading Wells' entry, he could very well be the infamous "Mike" from Kinsella's post. I keep hoping Warren will post something but so far, silence.

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Oh, I think it's quite possible that it was Klander. I suppose it could be either of them, though.

Someone doing a technocrati search on "warren kinsella" found my blog today, by the way, so I suspect someone's been peeking.

*waves at Warren*