Resisting the pull of cynicism since 1969.

Friday, December 16, 2005

IP on the CBC

If anybody out there has ever been curious what my mug looks like in real life, I was interviewed for a CBC story on blogging and the election this morning. It will apparently air either tonight at 5:30 (Mountain Time) before the debate, or sometime on Monday. They're trying to get Monte Solberg, too. Fun, fun.

Of course, I looked at myself in the mirror after the journalist and cameraman left, and my head is one huge mop of frizz. I suppose that's what you get when you haven't bothered to get your hair cut since August. Sigh.

2 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

it is only right that you post a screen-cap of your cbc appearance. frizz is good. after all, there's a pic of me in hobo-jesus drag on my blog, sitting in the back of a paddywagon.

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

psa,

Yeah ... I think not. :-)

Apparently it's been picked up by CBC Newsworld, though, and they'll be running it nationally during slow news periods for weeks. Craziness.