Resisting the pull of cynicism since 1969.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Not daring to make a prediction in Edmonton-Strathcona

Over at democraticSPACE.

Update: democraticSPACE seems to be down, and unfortunately I don't have a copy of the post, but here's a copy of the chart that was in it, anyway:


And here's the short version of the post: In the final analysis, the Tories have been projected as one point above the NDP in Edmonton-Strathcona. DemocraticSPACE's projections model doesn't take any possible strategic voting into account, though, which is the wild card in this election, making it much more difficult to make an accurate prediction. I can foresee any outcome from a much more marginal win for Jaffer than usual to a comfortable win for Duncan, but more likely is one of the more nail-biter scenarios in between.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a copy of your post to post here, IP? DemocraticSpace is down and has been for awhile...

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

I'm afraid I don't, anon! I wish I did.