Resisting the pull of cynicism since 1969.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Edmonton-Strathcona blogging at democraticspace.com

I'm not going to be crossposting everything here from my democraticspace.com blog during this election, in part because I don't want IP to become all Edmonton-Strathcona, all the time, and in part so as to concentrate discussion over there.

But I did want to give folks a heads-up that although the site doesn't officially go live until today, my introductions post and my Edmonton-Strathcona: a snapshot post are already visible over there. (For data junkies, the latter has some of my infamous charts and maps.)

5 comments:

susansmith said...

I read both posts. They were very good. I really want Linda to win too!

Ian said...

Keep up the work! Can you cross-post links here for our benefit? Thanks.

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Ian,

I can, I suppose, as long as it doesn't annoy the people who don't care about local issues. (Hey, people outside the riding, let me know if it does annoy you, and I'll cut it out, okay?)

You guys have to promise to post substantive comments, though (even if they're critical), or else we're never going to get any decent discussion going over there. The commenters over there so far seem to be living in some bizarro-land in which they've managed to imagine a completely separate post from what I wrote and then commented on that.

Chris said...

It's your blog, you can post whatever you want. I already read the democracticspace blog, I don't mind seeing the same content here.

Ryan said...

Hey, I don't live in your riding but I'm sure as hell excited about the prospect of an NDP seat in Alberta!

Post on!